Club Cricket Insurance: Choosing Your Cover #2

Club Cricket Insurance: Choosing Your Cover #2

ExtraCover is the official Club Insurance Scheme of the ECB, designed specifically for cricket clubs.

For the first in our series on how to choose your club insurance cover, click here.



Protect your players and your personnel.

Should someone suffer an injury while playing cricket or doing volunteer work – such as your groundsman or a handyman making repairs to the pavilion – personal accident cover ensures that your club member is protected.

Some of the biggest claims in the past have come from an umpire being hit by a ball (modern bats and batting styles have done nothing to reduce the likelihood of this).

These things can happen – make sure your club is prepared.

Don’t forget you can buy cover for a player’s income if they’re injured whilst playing and are rendered unable to work. The maximum available is £250 per week; should help with the mortgage!

AOC Sponsored Content

Marshall Wooldridge logo

Leave a comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.

You might also like
    None Found
Top is no longer being updated. You will shortly be redirected to where you can get daily cricket news, scores, features, opinion and analysis.

If you are not redirected within a few seconds, please click here to go to