To mark the release of Stuart Broad’s new book My World In Cricket we’re giving away a short handle adidas Libro V3.0 bat signed by the man himself.
All you need to do to enter the draw is correctly answer the 10 quick questions below about left-handed batsmen and send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘AOC 97 Quick Quiz – Broad Bat’ in the subject line. The competition closes on November 18. Good luck!
*THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED*
1. Which bowler, along with Morne Morkel, removed former England left-hander Andrew Strauss the most times in his Test career (eight times)?
2. Which batsman scored the record number of boundaries in a Test innings (52 fours and five sixes)?
3. How many left-handed batsmen are currently their country’s official Test captain?
4. Which former Kent batsmen is now the batting coach at Essex County Cricket Club?
5. In terms of runs scored, who was Sir Garfield Sobers’ favourite country to play against?
6. Which ex-Leicestershire left-hander scored 8,231 Test runs for England?
7. Whose nickname was ‘The Prince of Calcutta’?
8. What did Adam Gilchrist have inside his glove while batting during the 2007 World Cup final?
9. Who is this Bangladeshi batsman?
10. Who is this Australian batsman who scored a fourth ball duck on debut?
From time to time AOC may send you information on offers, promotions or services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want to be contacted please include the words ‘no mailing’ in your email